CatalogIt How-To Videos
- 1 Creating your First Entry in CatalogIt
- 2 Creating an Entry with your Smartphone
- 3 Editing an Entry
- 4 Photo Editing in CatalogIt
- 5 Creating and Editing Folders
- 6 Add, Move, & Delete Photos from an Entry
- 7 Create a Person Profile
- 8 Creating Hierarchical Locations
- 9 Bulk Operations in CatalogIt
- 10 Adding Getty AAT Terms to your CatalogIt Entries
- 11 Printing Folders and Entries
- 12 Creating Avery Labels from your CatalogIt Data
- 13 The Accession Process in CatalogIt
- 14 Using the Museum Acquisition Profile
Creating your First Entry in CatalogIt
This video demonstrates how to create your first entry in CatalogIt.
Creating an Entry with your Smartphone
Editing an Entry
This video shows how to edit an entry in CatalogIt.
Photo Editing in CatalogIt
This video demonstrates the photo editing features of CatalogIt, including how to set your Thumbnail images.
Creating and Editing Folders
In this video, I describe how to create and edit folders in CatalogIt and how to add and remove Entries from your Folders.
Add, Move, & Delete Photos from an Entry
In this video, I demonstrate how to add and manipulate images in your CatalogIt entry.
Create a Person Profile
In this video, I'll demonstrate how to add a person profile to a CatalogIt entry.
Creating Hierarchical Locations
In this video, I demonstrate how to create hierarchical locations for the items in your collections.
Bulk Operations in CatalogIt
In this video, I demonstrate how to perform bulk changes to a group of Entries in CatalogIt.
Adding Getty AAT Terms to your CatalogIt Entries
In this video, I demonstrate how you can easily add Getty Art and Architecture Thesaurus terms to your CatalogIt Entries.
Printing Folders and Entries
In this video, I demonstrate the Print Features of CatalogIt.
Creating Avery Labels from your CatalogIt Data
In this video, I demonstrate how to create Avery labels, including QR codes, from your CatalogIt data.
The Accession Process in CatalogIt
This video describes the Accession process, how to create an Accession Record, and how to tie CatalogIt Entries to the Accession Record. This video is intended for CatalogIt Museum account users.
Using the Museum Acquisition Profile
In this video, we demonstrate how to use the Acquisition Profile to document items that your institution has acquired but are not intended to be part of the permanent collection.